These rolls were wonderful and super-easy to make! It’s always good to have a few quick and easy recipes for when you need something last minute. To make these Nutella rolls you need two ingredients puff pastry and Nutella. This recipe can also be made with any of your favourite fruits . Also you can fill them with anything, (cinnamon, peanut butter or with other things).
I bought my Puff pastry from the store, but if you have the time, you can make your own pastry . These delicious amazing pastries are great for breakfast or with a coffee or just a simple snack! you could also serving these Nutella rolls as a desert for a dinner party. We all liked these.
- 1 Puff Pastry Dough Sheets
- ⅔ cup Nutella
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Roll out the dough and gently spread the Nutella all over the the pastry sheet, then rolling it back up.
- Cut it in to small rolls.
- Place your pieces (cut side up ) on a tray lined with baking paper.
- Cook for approx.10 – 15 minutes or until the pastry is golden.
- Remove from the oven and serve warm or cold.