Pasta salads are the perfect summer meal because they are light and simple, and contain everything a meal needs. When the weather gets warm, I like cooler foods more and more and this salad is just exactly what I want . I think this is a great easy and refreshing pasta salad that will go with almost anything I love this pasta salad so much and I usually have this for dinner when I want just something light. This takes very little time to prepare and the good part about it is that you can use whatever vegetables you want (depends on your mood).
Note if you want to make this not vegan, you can add cheese or chicken .
- ½ box tri-color spiral pasta
- 1 chopped green bell pepper
- 1 chopped red bell pepper
- 3 large diced tomatoes
- 1 large red onion, diced
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- tsp. Salt
- Fill a large pot with salted water and bring to a boil.
- Cook tri-color spiral pasta according to package directions, then just Drain and run under cold water.
- Mix all ingredients together and refrigerate 1 hour before serving.