It’s already summer! Want to have something refreshing and cold to drink? Do you like strawberry? Then it`s just for you.
Strawberry lemonade is a refreshing healthy juice and it`s full of vitamin C and antioxidants, but these are only few of Health Benefits.
I love easy and quick recipes and this recipe is one of them. You need just water, strawberry, sugar, lemon juice, blender and few minutes of your time. For this lemonade I used sugar, but you can use, honey or sweetener of your choice. If your strawberries are sweet you can make strawberry lemonade without sugar.
This healthy lemonade can easily be transformed into a cocktail , just add the alcohol of your choice and your cocktail is ready.
- 2 cups fresh strawberries
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice, optional
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cups water
- Ice cubes optional
- Wash and hull the strawberries.
- Place all ingredients ( fresh strawberries, lemon juice, sugar and water) in a blender and blend until totally smooth.
- Strain and pour into cups.
- If you like you can add 2 or 3 ice cubes.