I made this impossibly easy vegan fudge for my daughter’s 3 rd birthday party. My fudge came out awesome, very rich and delicious. I couldn’t belive how easy it was to make. I like dark chocolate so I used semi- sweet chocolate chips. If it is too dark for you, just substitute 1,5 cups of milk chocolate chips and 1,5 cups of semi-sweet chocolate chips for the 3 cups of semi-sweet.
Just make sure that you use a good quality of chocolate chips, because the fudge will be as good as the chocolate you use. I didn’t use the microwave I used a double boiler to melt my chocolate chips. Then I added the coconut milk, vanilla extract and crushed walnuts. You also can use marshmallow instead of walnuts. I lined an 8×8 inch baking dish with wax paper. After pouring the fudge batter into the dish I sprinkled crushed walnuts on top(you can add any candies on top).Then I left it to set in the fridge overnight. When cooled, I pulled out the fudge and cut it up. All my family loved it, my fudge came out just wonderfully.
- ¾ cup coconut milk full fat
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup crushed walnuts
- Line an 8×8 inch baking dish with wax paper or parchment paper.
- In a double boiler melt the chocolate chips.
- Add coconut milk, vanilla extract and stir until smooth.Then add walnuts and mix.
- Pour fudge into prepared dish.
- Let it set in the fridge for 1-2 hours or overnight