I like ginger tea and I think it`s really delicious and very healthy. Also it`s easy recipe and to make it you just need ginger, lemon juice, sugar or honey and few minutes of your time.
Ginger is well-known for its antiviral, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and tummy-calming properties. It strengthens your immune system and soothe your sore throat! Ginger tea has refreshing and invigorating properties, also it helps to lose weight.
This recipe is basic lemon ginger tea recipe, and if you think that the tea is too strong, it is enough to add boiling water to reduce the taste. You can also add sugar or honey and a little bit of lemon juice (not too much not to hide the taste of ginger).
- 3 teaspoons of grated ginger
- 360 ml of boiling water
- honey (optional)
- lemon (optional, 1 slice or one tablespoon per cup)
- you can also add :
- cloves garlic
- - Take a piece of ginger root, wash it, then peel it, and then grate it finely in order to obtain 3 teaspoons.
- - Place the grated ginger in a glass container. Add the boiling water, put a lid on it, and let steep for about 7-10 minutes.
- - Filter the ginger tea through a strainer, then pour into cups. Add lemon and honey, you can add also cinnamon if you want.You can drink it hot, warm or cold.