Oreo milkshake is a delicious and creamy milkshake made with Oreo biscuits,vanilla ice cream, and milk . My husband and I love this recipe. It’s one of our favorite milkshakes. It’s just amazing! This Oreo milkshake is a perfect treat for the kids and adults alike, especially on a hot sunny day. I used Ice cream and milk to keep it creamy. I don’t know why but ice cream is much better with oreo cookies. You can make this milkshake with vanilla ice cream or without it. I have tried both versions and both are delicious.
- 5 oreo cookies
- ⅓ cup Milk (boiled and chilled)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla ice cream
- chocolate syrup (optional)
- In a blender, blend oreo cookies, vanilla ice cream and milk together.
- Pour into a glass and garnish with some crushed oreos and whipped cream.
- Serve cold.