There is nothing more delicious to me than an iced coffee with ice cream on a hot summer day. The good news is that this iced coffee is easy to make at home. With only few ingredients and a good, strong blender I made this recipe in just minutes!
Simple, easy and refreshing iced coffee with ice cream has always been my favorite drink in the summer. It keeps me cool in the summer and just great on a warm day.
I used vanilla ice cream for my recipe but you may use any flavor of ice cream that you like (don’t use any with fruit and nuts in it). I topped my iced coffee with fresh whipped cream and cocoa powder.
- 2 teaspoon Instant coffee powder
- 1teaspoon sugar you can, of course, add more sugar if you like
- 1 tablespoon vanilla ice cream
- ¾ cup filtered water
- Ice cubes
- In a blender, combine, Instant coffee powder & sugar and process for about 30 seconds, until frothy and slushy.
- Pour into a tall glass add ice cubes and top with the whipped cream.
- Serve immediately.