There is no doubt that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. That’s why you shouldn’t skip breakfast. But if you don’t have much time, you can make scrambled eggs. It`s easy, quick and of course very healthy.
Scrambled eggs can get boring, if you don’t know many ways to prepare them. But you can cook scrambled eggs with a variety of different ingredients. Here is just a short list of ingredients that you can add to your scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, ham, cooked meat, fish, seafood, cheese, tomatoes, any greens, onions, zucchini, potatoes, peas, mushrooms, carrots, asparagus, bell peppers, pickled vegetables, cereal, pasta, bread, milk, herbs and spices. You just need to choose your favorite way to make scrambled eggs.
- 2 large eggs
- 3 tbsp milk
- 1 teaspoon butter
- Whisk eggs with salt, pepper and milk until light and foamy.
- Put a small nonstick skillet over a low heat and melt butter.
- Pour in eggs and stirring gently, using a spatula or wooden spoon .Continue until thickened. Scrambled eggs need to be cooked slow.
- During this time you can make toast.
- Then remove from the heat and and garnish of your choice.