If you love sweet desserts. This easy delicious, no-bake dessert is for You.
No-Bake Jello - Cottage Cheese Dessert
- 500g cottage cheese
- 300g sour cream
- 1 cup sugar
- 30 g jello powder
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup boiling water
- strawberry (or some other fruit)
- In a blender, combine sour cream, cottage cheese, vanilla and sugar, then blend until smooth
- Add jello powder to boiling water and stir until jello is completely dissolved, then let cool completely.
- Pour jello into blender and blend until creamy consistency
- Finally, add the fruits and mix them gently with a spoon. Just Do NOT blend!.
- Pour into prepared crust and refrigerate at least 2-3 hours.
- Garnish with strawberry