I’ve heard so much about homemade oreo ice cream but honestly, I didn`t think it could be delicious. Today is the first day of summer and the weather is so hot, that I decide to make oreo ice cream. I hope it will be delicious.
But you know, there is one little problem, I don’t have ice cream maker and I have to make ice cream without a machine. I will use hand mixer instend of it.
When I finished my oreo ice cream I was surprised it was so delicious that it became my favorite ice cream by far. But I hope one nice day I will buy that ice cream maker machine and will make my recipe with it.
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups of cold heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 20 Oreo cookies crushed (you can use more or less)
- In a large bowl combine whipping cream and sweetened condensed milk and mix.
- Add vanilla extract, crushed oreos and stir gently.
- Place in a tupperware container and freeze at least 5 hours or overnight.