You probably know that avocados are a good source of healthful fats. Avocados have a long list of health benefits. Avocados contain many essential vitamins and minerals. For example, fiber, potassium, E vitamin, B vitamins, folic acid. Avocados are high in monounsaturated fats, which may help decrease risk for heart disease and reduce blood cholesterol levels.
As you see, avocados are one of the healthiest fruits, and we should eat more of them.
That’s why I’m going to make stuffed avocado today. These avocados are stuffed with a tomato, onion and olive. Easy, simple and so delicious,that you must give it a try.
- 2 large, ripe avocados
- 4 Cherry Tomatoes halved,
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 spring onions, finely sliced on the diagonal
- 50g pitted black olives, sliced
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp cider vinegar
- Cut your avocado in half and discard the stone.
- In small bowl, combine the cherry tomatoes, spring onions, black olives, lime juice, cider vinegar, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Fill each avocado with mixture and serve.