What could be healthier than a salad made from fresh vegetables and fruits, especially simple summer salads. They are so delicious, low-calorie and of course very healthy.
You can eat summer salad for breakfast, lunch and dinner, so great variety of recipes. Only in summer you are able to treat yourself to a truly delicious vegetables, fruits and berries.
Juicy sweet watermelon, fragrant melons, peaches, fresh strawberries, plums, greens, cucumbers, tomatoes and other seasonal foods are truly ripe, tasty and full of vitamins only in summer. And it is the best time of the year to replenish our body’s vitamin reserves. This summer salad is one of my favorite dishes and I make it very often because my family love it.
Light summer salad is your perfect choice, if you are in a hurry and you have to make something very quick. So let’s make our light summer salad.
- 2 medium cucumbers peeled,diced
- 4 medium tomatoes, diced
- ¼ onion, peeled, diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- coriander, chopped
- sea salt
- Chop cucumbers and tomatoes into bite-sized pieces.
- Put tomatoes in a colander to drain off the juice.
- Mix together the cucumber, tomatoes, chopped coriander, onion, and olive oil in mixing bowl and season with salt.
- Let it stand for about 10 minutes and serve this salad immediately.