This White Chocolate Oreo Fudge was super easy to make and it literally took five minutes to slap together! I wanted a different fudge recipe for a change. So I decided to try this one.Super easy to make and something different than the standard fudge.
Just a tip for first-timers, definitely don’t crush the oreos into coarse pieces, make sure to slightly crush oreos by hand. If ground too much, the fudge will turn into a gross grey colour and taste gritty. Break each cookie in about 4 or 5 pieces and leave it. I broke my oreos with my hands instead of using a knife to keep the pieces large. Trust me, it makes for better looking (and non gritty) fudge.
I used 3 cups of Nestle whitechocolate chips, 1 (14 ounce) can of sweetened condensed milk, a pinch of salt, 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract and about 3 cups of Oreo cookies. I broke each Oreo in 4 to 5 pieces while the other ingredients were melting together over low heat. Once the chocolate chips were completely melted, I gently folded in the broken Oreo cookies. I poured the fudge into an 8-inch square pan which I lined with wax-paper. I placed it in the fridge for about 2 hours to harden up a bit, cut it into small squares and stored it in the fridge till I served it!
- 3 cups of Nestle white chocolate chips
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- ⅙ teaspoon salt
- 3 cups crushed Oreo cookies
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Over low heat, In heavy saucepan melt white chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract and salt. Remove from heat and stir in crushed oreo cookies.
- Spread evenly into wax-paper-lined 8-inch square pan, then chill 2 hours or until firm.
- Turn fudge onto cutting board, wax-peel off paper and cut them into little squares because they are definitely very rich!